Cover for kooky brit journos on holiday

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Sat Oct 16 09:49:01 PDT 1999

> I suppose t's "copy, paste, copy paste..." refers to the activities of
t's
> brain chemicals recycling all the stories hitherto published in order to
> make liberals welcome the recolonization of Yugoslavia and accept the
> deaths of Serbs, Roma, anti-KLA Albanians, etc. with equanimity.

can you recall or cite someplace where ted recycled "all those stories", or where he welcomed the "recolonisation of yugoslavia" or accepted the deaths? seems to me he hasn't been recycling any stories but responding to the story-telling.

>postmodern

this is your quilting-point, right? seems to stand in for everything.

Angela _________