empty gravesite

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Sun Oct 17 00:48:40 PDT 1999

>Human nature? "You gotta be taught" buddy.*
>
>*With apologies to Rogers and Hammerstein
>
>David H

Well what else are you saying with your nonsense about "tribal hatreds" (which echoes Western received wisdom a little too closely for my liking)?

Russell

PS: I always thought a bit of irony was OK in the left tradition.

-----Original Message----- From: David Horne <dhorne at bc.sympatico.ca> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, October 17, 1999 1:00 AM Subject: Re: empty gravesite