Another Postmodern obsessional

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Sun Oct 17 14:50:05 PDT 1999

wait, don't tell me... postmodernism, deconstruction...

> Another postmodern cover

hey, is there more than two posts since your return to lbo where you haven't pitched against postmodernism? stuck in a groove? the word 'analysis' springs to mind. not as a desciption of what you've been doing, but what you've been avoiding. if you could make it to that, we wouldn't have to endure the stutter. you could move on.

> you forget the point for us was
> and is to oppose the NATO expansion, to oppose imperialism, period.

and you forget that i don't think it's possible to gather and hold together an opposition founded on idiocy and cynicism.

> In this sense, despite your occasional insertion of Marxist jargon

and you also forget that i'm not impressed by your valiant attempts to confuse a fly-by-night version of "yoshie's polemical jollies" for marxism. it might make no sense to you, but strangely enough, i expect marxists to talk about class struggle -- openly, without cynicism or proxies or recourse to the latest racist or 'more-civilised-than-thou' news article from the brit press.

Angela _________