einer glasklaren normativen Sprache

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 19 00:17:53 PDT 1999

Hi Rob:
>Well, I tried a little criticism of the venerable Jurgen on the Nabermas
>list when this article came out. Got spat at a little bit, but no
>worthwhile debate ensued, I'm afraid.

I gather that you hold the left edge of the Habermas list's discursive space. I think you explained the problem very economically, with passion & eloquence, making use of Habermas's own concepts. You tried your very best in the art of persuasion. Too bad that other listers didn't respond to you in a way they ought to have.

Yoshie