Another Postmodern Cover (was Re: Subject)

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Thu Oct 21 17:53:43 PDT 1999

Dear Ted, Do you happen to know the translation, please?????????
>> Just substitute "Balkans" for Roumania in translation...
>
>cind scuipi privesti in jos, cind citesti privesti in sus.

and
>poate ca nu doar in balcani.
I am really sorry if I offended in any way - I really love the things you write, but that only made your stuff on the toy-Hitler more incomprehensible. Why do you think that the Balkans are populated with freaks and idiots only? Best wishes, Elena (i am bulgarian, not roumanian, btw)