disability & work

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Oct 22 14:21:59 PDT 1999

I have made the same case for the Civil Rights Movement and for the Women's Movement. All too often the popular image is presented as if Gloria Steinham and M.L. King were the first important advocates of their causes, and thus things happened when they did.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901