Flightless Waterfowl

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Mon Oct 25 17:19:07 PDT 1999

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, rc-am wrote:

> father's bidding without any sign of his father's love. the father's love
> (concern) is reserved, like god, for the world (which he proves by his
> willingness to sacrifice his only son). does this change as the series
> goes on?

Yep. But what seems to be straightforward, um, techno-fundamentalism, gets real complicated real fast. We're not really told the *whole* story until the very end, and no, I'm not going to spoil it.

> lost, wandering aimlessly with the torch forever giving out, in the tunnels
> of the blast pit,

I myself rely on that trusty 'ol Quake 2 super-shotgun.

One other note: beware the Eva movies. They're money-making sequels. The TV series is where it's at.

-- Dennis