foucault? relativist? ROTFL!

kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 29 14:22:48 PDT 1999

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:48:52 -0400 James Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> wrote:

> For Bachelard this revolution requires a
philosophical revolution in which the double philosophy of the experience of space (realism and Kantian philosophy) would have to be replaced by a dialectical philosophy of space which would prove to be a critical philosophy more subtle than Kant's was in repsect to Newtonian mechanics.

Speaking of ROTFL, I think this might be a record, you managed to use the words philosophy or philosophical 5 times in one sentence! I'm NVS.

ken