GDP snore

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Sep 2 14:54:57 PDT 1999

This should perk things up a little ,

A Chinese restaurateur proposes to and marries a young woman. On their wedding night he discovers she is a virgin. The young woman pleads with him to be gentle. He comforts her by saying what would you like me to do. She says she always wanted to try 69. He says, "oh good you want steak and broccoli."

Even better

A college professor goes to see a Chinese doctor for a check-up. The doctor tells the professor to take off his clothes and bend over the examination table. The doctor then examines the professor posterior. Then the doctor tells the professor to straighten up and turn around. He then examines the professors neck and face with his hands. The doctor then says "sameas" takes out his note book and writes down "sameas". He then tells the professor that he is finished with the examination and to see the nurse on the way out. The somewhat confused professor on the way out asks the nurse, what did the doctor mean by "sameas". The nurse replied, what he looked at first is the same as what he looked at second.

Don't look for any deep meaning,

Tom