GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Sat Sep 4 15:52:11 PDT 1999

Date: Saturday, September 04, 1999 5:30 AM Seth Ackerman wrote:
>Charles, what makes you think that the "bourgeois media" will cover the
>economy any better if you or I stop using the concept of GDP? If the media
>want to cover economics badly, they'll do it with or without the NIPA
>accounts. By abandoning GDP, you won't enlighten the working class, you'll
>just make it harder to understand economics.

What are you enlightening the working class with? I wonder if you can raise the living standards of poor people with your own economics. Why you still want to use GDP to hoodwink poor people's eyes? Are you a economist of bourgeoisie?

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/>