definitions

Mon Sep 6 10:48:17 PDT 1999

What do post-modernists or post-structuralists say about GDP as a scientific concept ? What would Zizek, Foucault, Derrida, et al. say in critiquing the power dynamics shaping the epistemology of the economic science ? I doubt they would consider it a a scientific and ideologicially neutral concept.

Charles Brown

>>> Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> 09/06/99 12:19PM >>>
All you folks saying "postmodernist!" and "no I'm not!" at each other: what's a postmodernist? Aren't we all in part "postmodernists" just by drawing breath in 1999?

Doug