buying professors

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Sep 7 20:46:16 PDT 1999

A few progressives have followed Nathan's route to law school. Vic Garland of Sonoma State is one that comes to mind. But Law and Economics was first constructed at Chicago by Milton Friedman's brother in law to do just what it does.

I know of no leftist or even no liberal in its ranks, but then I am not an expert.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu