buying professors

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Sep 7 21:55:24 PDT 1999

Doug mentioned Shelby Steele. He came on a television show to discuss my Class Warfare in the Information Age book with me. I expected a mean-spirited Hoover type, but instead, he was warm and friendly. More surprisingly, he agreed with everything I said.

I later read his recent book and found virtually nothing agreable.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu