News and Notes. Sep. 08 A Luta Contínua

Marko Ajdaric marko at bahianet.com.br
Wed Sep 8 06:03:51 PDT 1999

Hope you will enjoy the way we are featuring news

We are changing our lay out, feel free to ask how to insert our news and notes in your site

See today at http://pagina.de/luta or http://come.to/luta

Leonard Peltier Birthday Event in Michigan, Sept. 12 Indonesian army and the militias are now working together openly United Stakes feds want to know who YOU are The growing concentration of power in media industry, that now controls everything from the evening news to the latest movie release Center for a New American Dream's September Listserv Conversation on Population & Consumption The Italian newsletters of Peacelink, worthy to be seen (info in English) Kenning, newsletter seeking to publish new and innovative writing What the Timorese militias are for Turkey's earthquake exposed corruption between builders and politicians Aspartame Victims Support Group (features e-list) Labor disputes in Labor Day Syria Disappointed [what did it expect?] with Mad All Bright Electronic commerce, according to Granma Thousands fleeing East Timor violence Orgeon: Anarchist convicted for hurling stone at flatfoots Bolivia: Strike to protest price hikes Haitians protest treatment by U.S. immigration UN under siege amidst Dili chaos UK: Charity warns against GM seeds The old New Class: Broad Kremlin Corruption Alleged McDonald's: French protest farmer refuses bail offer Cuba Asks IOC To End AIBA Corruption Panama students protest controversial pardon Brazil ablaze The Pacific Sociological Association A smuggler's tales from American jails Comoros Opposition Leader Arrested After Protests An appeal for/from who deal with poorness in inner Bolivia