growth: De Long view

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Sep 8 10:50:03 PDT 1999

Max,

Yeah, if those dinosaurs had understood catastrophe theory, they would have brought in Al Gore's ancestor to fix up the global climate when that asteroid hit.

BTW, actually I think Brad ran off with Raquel Welch.... Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 12:20 PM Subject: RE: growth: De Long view