Australian DSP and PRD statements on East Timor

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Sep 8 23:18:43 PDT 1999

It's encouraging to see that the world left is not quite as mad as I had feared. Just a bunch of people on this list. I should get out more.

mbs

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman <nathan.newman at yale.edu> To: Lbo-Talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 4:45 PM Subject: Australian DSP and PRD statements on East Timor