GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Fri Sep 10 15:11:57 PDT 1999

Hello Ibo-talkers, A friend at lbo-talk mailing list ask me a question: "you might want to explain how you are anti-bourgeois and yet anti-Marxist"

My answer below:

I am not an economist. I am just a medical doctor. I am anti-Marxist, because Marxists are on the bourgeois' side against me. They said that GDP is scientific and fair for poor people. You know GDP is a tool of bourgeois.

I am anti-bourgeois, because all bourgeois economists are crafty and evil. They use only GDP to measure the whole economy condition and make the government pay no attention to the living standards of poor people. Therefore poor people are kept poor for ever.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/>