Genocide

Nurev Ind Research nurev at starpower.net
Sun Sep 12 08:45:00 PDT 1999

I was one of those people who objected to calling what happened in Kosovo genocide. It was not. But, E Timor is indeed what the West was trying to paint Kosovo to be. One good indication that this statement is true, is that there is no historical example where the US has intervened on behalf of the victims of genocide. Present situation included.