Graying Professoriate (from the Chronicle of Higher Ed)

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sun Sep 12 14:02:51 PDT 1999

Let me add to my previous post that I have been teaching four course per term with average class size well in excess of 40 over a period of 31 years. I am dead tired, beaten to death, and I have to get out. I hope the younger teachers fight to make academe better, more humane, and so forth. I am not optimistic.

michael yates