dreamin'...

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 06:35:30 PDT 1999

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:

> They may not read anything longer than a short magazine article, but
> they sure have high expectations. From the front page feature on
> inequality in today's Wall Street Journal:
>
> "A recent survey by KPMG LLP, the accounting and consulting firm,
> found that 77% of college students expect to become millionaires in
> their lifetimes."

This sounds very, very wierd to me. Is this a serious survey? If so, then I'd say you guys in the US have an even bigger problem than I thought before.

Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available 'The demand to give up illusions about the existing state of affairs is the demand to give up a state of affairs which needs illusions.' - Karl Marx