US inequality

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Mon Sep 13 09:15:42 PDT 1999

Gee whiz, isn't this WSJ story a lot like the one written by Mark Weisbrot,

http://www.preamble.org/columns/weisbrot/a_winning_issue_that_nobody_want.htm

only with a WSJ spin.

Sort of reminds me of Doug and the Bob.

Dean Baker had a good story in Dollars and Sense(June/July) about the stock market; anybody got a postable copy?

Tom Lehman