The Dalai Lama on Marxism

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 14 10:06:02 PDT 1999

Couldn't this half Marxist half Buddhist have come up with a better solution for the Chilean Pinochet dilemma than "forgive him"...? I mean, maybe a marxist-buddhist leader could have thought of something like, confiscate his assets and open a school dedicated to making sure his victims' children can learn the truth about what happened...?

Steve