Windows 98 glitch

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Tue Sep 14 13:50:13 PDT 1999

Can I warn Carl Remick and others that Windows 98 can make it easy accidentally to send mail to a list like this in html which when read in Windows 95 comes out as extremely small. Pity because it is a very significant article about impending inter-imperialist trade war with GM as the excuse (start below)

If I am right that this is the problem, in Windows 98 it is solved, my friends tell me, by following this sequence:

tools options send plain text

Chris Burford

London