Internet Radio

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Fri Sep 17 05:28:35 PDT 1999

Doug, I was able to listen to about 80% of your interview with the bankruptcy lady yesterday and then the connection went dead. I didn't catch her name and you were having some technical difficulties with the tape. Why don't you talk to WBAI about taking internet radio seriously.

The Nation Radio has a real interesting interview with Lewis Lapham posted on their website. I'm not a real philosophical type, but, I found Cooper's interview of Lapham educational. Btw, I thought Lapham was dead or am I thinking of another guy.

Tom Lehman