Internet Radio

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Sep 17 10:54:05 PDT 1999

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, elena wrote:

> Pity; when you were doing the Mr Stratfor interview, several Bg guys
> in New York were alerted to record it on-line or radio-wise; it didn't
> work either way (except for a couple of minutes). Just for the record.

I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted it. I always record Doug's shows off the radio with an appliance timer because I'm in transit when it's on. So I had the Stratfor thing on tape, but I recorded over it. Doug's summary pretty much covered what he said.

But if you want one in the future, just pipe up.

Michael