American politics [was Reps delaying

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Sep 17 12:50:58 PDT 1999

Well, just for the black helicopter crowd, it is a fact that Clinton was on the Trilateral Commission before his election (EEEEEK!!!). Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, September 17, 1999 1:26 PM Subject: RE: American politics [was Reps delaying