Fwd: KPMG student poll

jmage at panix.com jmage at panix.com
Fri Sep 17 20:30:39 PDT 1999

maybe these students know something about price history. if they have life expectancy of 50+ years, and if inflation over the next 50 years is the same as the last fifty, they expect to be worth about $150,000 1999 dollars by the time they die - a studio condo in manhattan. not totally unreasonable.

john mage