LaRouche

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sat Sep 18 10:24:22 PDT 1999

Doug wrote about LaRouche:

>He's running for president in the Democratic primaries, his flack told me.

I'm under the impression that he's a perennial candidate in the Dem. primaries. In the late 80s/early 90s there was a pretty good book published about him, documenting what I recall was sort of a David Horowitz-ish move along the political spectrum. I am pretty sure he used to be some kind of Marxist at Columbia--the name Lyn Marcus is sounds familiar.

Isn't he about ten years past whatever small amount of relevance/notoriety he once had? Does anyone know who he is any more?

frances