car-free Europe

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Sep 20 21:02:08 PDT 1999

In Chico, the University is doing nothing to make life easier for bicycle riders. To facilitate construction, it has been removing bike. Like most bike riders on campus, I own a car, but I don't need it in town except to go with my wife, who doesn't run much.

I just proposed today to organize a drive in protest in which all bike riders who have cars drive to school early and take up as many parking spaces as possible until they agree to do more for bicycles.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu