lbo-talk-digest V1 #1897

Paul Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Tue Sep 21 08:51:45 PDT 1999

>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:01:29 -0500 (CDT)
>From: jf noonan <jfn1 at msc.com>
>Subject: Re: pot a British plot
>
>On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
>> More from the LaRouche paper. A little item on p. 3 reports that
>> British Columbia has now become the leading North American marijuana
>> producer.
>

>Do you know how depressing that would be, if true? What that
>says of the potential quality of the product available is really
>sad.

Damn! Another perfectly good plot foiled again!

And I'll bet you gullible Americans thought Lorne Greene, Alan Thicke, Michael J Fox, Neil Young, William Shatner, and Alanis Morrisette were 'just entertainers'. First we addle your minds, then lull you into a stupor with cheap, low grade dope....we have come for your women (well except for Alanis, she's come for your men) and to rid the world of the chilled dishwater you call 'beer'.

But that's supposed to be a secret.......

PC

Paul Childs, Senior Health Economist e-mail: This address or: NPC at amda.ab.ca (Health Policy and Economics) Alberta Medical Association 12230-106 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 3Z1 ICQ: 15381399 V:(780) 482-2626 F:(780) 482-5445

" If I wanted a lecture about money I coulda waited till Sunday and stolen

from the collection plate again" - Duckman