pollution is other people

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:34:02 PDT 1999

Hey, I own three vehicles. A Jeep truck, a Jeep Cherokee w/ 4 wheel drive & a big six engine, and a Ford Tarus. I'd probably buy an old Cadillac, Lincoln or maybe a sports car too, but, my wife would go ballistic if I did.

/dave/ did an excellent post yesterday about the destruction of our countries light rail system--if we had inter-urban light rail I would go into Cleveland more often. The cities are cut off from the surrounding towns and there is no inter-urban public transportation to speak of. What does the state do--build more lanes to accomodate more traffic.

Tom Lehman