Stossel transcript

Steve Grube grube at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 23 05:31:34 PDT 1999

I tried the link but it didn't get me there (tried cut/paste of link also). Anyone who has this file (HTML, whatever) could you please just send it directly to:

grube at ix.netcom.com

(I also tried looking around here: [but may have missed it])

ABCNEWS.com : ABCNEWS Broadcast Transcripts

Thanks, -Steve Grube ==========================