LaRouche

Oiboy27 at aol.com Oiboy27 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 10:04:21 PDT 1999

In a message dated 99-09-22 01:26:11 EDT, Angela writes:

<<

the nation state did not precede global capital. it was, and is, an

inherent moment of it. any benefits derived from so-called local control

of economic policy are and always have been premised on the exploitation

and immiseration of people, resources, etc in other places. it's always

been a question of a global division of the spoils.