russell

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Fri Sep 24 01:44:31 PDT 1999

-----Original Message----- From: Oiboy27 at aol.com

>--------------------------I am curious, Russell, as to exactly what system
>you would prefer over measures enforced by the state which seek to regulate
>trade to some degree, presumably on the behalf of the citizenry.

What I prefer is neither here nor there. I was merely trying to explain the real role of state intervention/interference in the global market/trade. Regulation of trade via the state is likely to be in the interests of the particular class served by that state not some abstract "citizenry". I don't see any workers' states around, do you?

Russell