"Everything you know about the Littleton killings is wrong"

Fri Sep 24 14:41:32 PDT 1999

>>> Carl Remick <cremick at rlmnet.com> 09/24/99 01:44PM >>>
I tried posting an article yesterday from Salon that is supposedly based on leaks from the official investigation of the Columbine High massacre. One key finding is that killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold apparently hated *everyone* and made no particular effort to target minorities, the devout, et al. The post seems to have vaporized in cyberspace, perhaps because of its length. Anyhow, here is the URL for anyone interested: http://www.salon1999.com/news/feature/1999/09/23/columbine/index.html

Charles: If we look at the results of Nazism, most of the people the Nazid killed or were responsible for the deaths of indirectlywere not Jewish. We might conclude that they hated everyone too. This is important, because it means whites have an interest in getting rid of racism. Racists are heavily anti-people of color, but they are ultimately bad for everybody.

Charles Brown