death list

Fri Sep 24 16:07:30 PDT 1999

Jesus died young. And he hung out with prostitutes, those possessed by demons, and the wretched and unclean of the earth in general. Maybe these thumpers better read, rather than thump, their Bibles before they get too far into this Jesus stuff.

CB

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 09/24/99 02:19PM >>>
Speaking of pissyellow lenses, there's a page devoted to prematurely dead rockstars assembled by some Bible-thumpers at <http://www.av1611.org/rockdead.html>. "For their rock is not as our Rock," and "They DIE in youth, and their life is among the unclean."

Can we make application to add Fleetwood Mac to the list?

mbs