Saddam

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Sep 25 14:20:10 PDT 1999

BTW, I fully agree that the apparent effort by George Bush to mispronounce Saddam Hussein's first name was both ridiculous and insulting. But calling him by his first name was not, per se. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Brad De Long <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, September 24, 1999 6:31 PM Subject: Re: Saddam