rule by Yalies

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Sat Sep 25 20:03:58 PDT 1999

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Doug Henwood forwarded:

> while Yalies are happy to settle for shear, unadorned power.

Doug, is this some sort of post Roman Catholic confession? Maybe our list resident shrink from London can help you work it out.

[snippage]

> This is a pretty weak argument for Al Gore but is the best
> we can think of at the moment.

And pretty likely all anybody will be able to come up with. Join my write-in campaign for Turkey, my 2-1/2 year old Labrador that is 'altered' (none of those embarrassing Oval Office antics from him). Turkey is an independent minded candidate, that really wouldn't be beholden to Big Money. Turkey in 2000!

>From Tom DeLay's district,

-j

Yikes: Alan Greasepan just came on my TV (C-SPAN) -- gotta go!

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com