Marx on free trade

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:43:34 PDT 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

"The 'counter-culture' was great. This sort of thing has surfaced here a few times from some of you young whippersnappers, so a few lines of consciousness raising ..."

Some of your finest comments, Max! (I just unsubbed and re-subbed with a different e-mail account to rid myself of persistent HTML formatting that's been driving several list members nuts. In the process of doing this, I missed out on some posts, so I checked the LBO archive to see what posts I lacked. These remarks of Max's were among them and definitely worth ferreting out.)

Carl