[FAIR-L] ABC Gives Up On Accuracy? (fwd)

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Wed Sep 29 14:39:12 PDT 1999

This year's State of Working America has a chart estimating median hourly compensation. I got the underlying data from Larry Mishel at EPI. It's not on their website. (But it should be, considering how many right-wingers like to lean on the old fringe-benefit canard.)

Seth