The last ever LM?

Rakesh Bhandari bhandari at Princeton.EDU
Sat Apr 1 09:32:01 PST 2000

Catching up with email. I must say that I am pissed at LM. Though I rarely agreed with them, I found them stimulating and witty. I wish they had made some concessions in their legal battle before being driven to the wall. But perhaps they were just too he man to concede a little to protect for the long run a project well worth protecting. It seems to have been a tactical blunder for which they have been forced to pay way too high a price. I express my regret to Jim H and Russell. Yours, Rakesh