trial by torture

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Apr 1 17:39:02 PST 2000

At 05:17 PM 4/1/00 -0800, Martin Schiller wrote:
>I wish that you'd include some comment with your forwards. I'd be
>interested in knowing what your take was on that article.
>
>Martin

wish in one hand and s--- in the other and see which fills up faster.

:-)

snit, who loves deb's sig quotes and i'd like to suggest a thread on our fave quotes, sigs for flames, sigs for indicating ironic observation , etc

--

i lied with you, i lied to you, i'd die for you but i guess i really wouldn't go that far. --lauren mcmahon, lovelorn