Bears & Crashes

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Apr 4 15:57:41 PDT 2000

>Dunno. All I can say is, I earn my living as a *witting* tool of financial
>capital.
>
>Carl

FOAD sez snit.

i had a prof that i truly admired and respected who used to say that we shouldn't try to get jesse jackson elected. he argued that it would be better to give 'em all four more years of the reagan era crap. that was when i was younger. i thought he was right on. i had a 200$ ford pinto, a decent apt for $200/ month, and a job.

but most people have kids. bills. ill relatives. responsibilities.

i hope y'all will remember that some of the "unwitting" tools of capital will starve if it's like the last one. some have no equity. no savings. nothing but a life of hard work and commitment--which ain't going to buy any one jack for their kids if the glorious EOTFWAWKI comes.

but, of course, this is moralizing and unimportant and somehow BAD for the revolution. and assertion that has yet to be soundly supported.

in the meantimie, in your spare time, give _hidden injuries of class_ a good solid read while you all sit around and wait for everyone else to do the revolution for you. report back for an assessment of comprehension abilities.

FMD

kelley

-- i too stood up. michel went away to vomit. i stood there, with all the cries of Criolla inside my head, lost in the crush. i no longer understood. had I shouted, no one would have heard. i had nothing to say. i kept laughing. --georges bataille, blue of noon