Is This a Parody of Pomo, or the "Real" Thing? and rant on Hillary

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Tue Apr 4 22:51:24 PDT 2000

Michael Pugliese:
> "Brothers, Sisters, We Don't Need Your Fascist, Groove Thing!"
> What New Wave Band Did This Lyric?

given that I generally cannot follow formatting of your posts, I've no idea whether you are asking above question or if it was part of whatever you cut and pasted from some discussion list and forwarded to this list...in any event, Heaven 17 did *(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang*, also great song called *Crushed By the Wheels of Industry*, not really 'new wave'... Michael Hoover (up way too late after long evening of bad short movies)