Disastrous Attempts

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:11:33 PDT 2000

Well, Charles, that's a deep subject. :o)

If you have democratic unions that are free to deal with management, politicians and government officials in pursuing the interests and liberties of working people then you have a pretty good situation.

It's the old checks and balances thing Charles.

Tom Lehman