ADA and the 11th Amendment

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Apr 7 12:20:22 PDT 2000

We've been fortunate that the two cases that the Supremes agreed to hear (Dickson and Alsbrook) were settled and withdrawn from the Court's docket. But there are others coming down the pike. I just wrote something on Worker's Fight for ADA Rights for Spinewire at http://www.spinewire.com/cgi-bin/templates/index.html You may want to read. There is a section for comments below the article.

Marta

-- Marta Russell author Los Angeles, CA Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html