Any comments?

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:05:18 PDT 2000

Hello one and all,

I received this email (forwarded by a mutual friend) by a puzzled World Bank employee who seems completely stunned by this massive anti-IMF/WB movement. Thought I'd forward it to the All-Knowing Economists and Others on the LBO list to see if anyone might have some comments that might enlighten him.

It is, by the way, a response he wrote to one of the A16's propaganda statements.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated and more than likely forwarded.

Thanks, Chris Doss