WSJ on A16

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Apr 8 13:06:06 PDT 2000

I've helped generate over 800 handwritten notes and letters to Congressmen and Senators from Steelworkers on the subject of No China PNTR. I don't tell people what to write. I just help them with the mechanics. Steelworkers left to their own devices can be pretty damn creative in expressing themselves. I'm yet to see a note or a letter that would offend even the most sensitive person on this list.

Tom Lehman