Money creation

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 10 10:15:38 PDT 2000

How much difference would a percent or two mean in an environment in which growth is projected to being 20, 40, 100 percent per year? Especially when every technology company is the next Microsoft?

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901