Sowing Dragons

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 10 10:25:56 PDT 2000

Brad, with structural adjustment programs virtually covering the map, except for the major industrial countries, shouldn't the question be, turned around to be, what makes a country be able to make decisions? Would the major industrial powers look kindly upon an incorruptible leader who did not toe the IMF line? Wouldn't he be the next world demon?

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901